Quence è business partner di: Kiuwan is the Optimyth cloud solution for the Certification, Management and Government of the quality and productivity of the source code of yourbusiness critical application portfolios. The source code analyses done by Kiuwan are oriented to measure, analyze and verify the quality of the code of your applications portfolios, providing, immediately, essential results and reports of the analyzed code. Kiuwan analyzes more than a dozen technologies and provides the following capabilities:
- Source code static analysis, either locally —through a downloadable agent— or in the cloud —uploading the code to Kiuwan site—, based on a set of own analyzers.
- Procurement of software quality metrics —number of violations, complexity, design, volumetric…—.
- Detection of duplicate code.
- Procurement of software quality indicators, necessary for the governance and management of the software applications portfolio —Risk associated with the structural quality of the code, Quality index, Effort to target, Technical debt …—.
- Visualization, through dashboards, of the obtained results.
- Suggestion of modifications —’Action Plan’— that reduce code maintenance effort and therefore its TCO, with the option to export this plan to an issue tracking tool, like Atlassian JIRA.
- Historical results of the analysis.
- Comparison of the results with other applications —ranking—.
- Automatic reports at executive and detailed level generation.
- Grouping of applications in portfolios capability.
- Categorization of the applied rules and metrics.
- Supports and management of recognized Quality Models by the industry or elaborated by customers.
- Get your code’s quality & security back on track - Continuous analysis, multilanguage, action plans, integration, reports… everything you can find on apps that cost thousands.
- 100% secure - You can run your analyses locally or in the cloud. And you don’t need to upload your code!
- Easy to start - Get results from the first minute. Promised! You’ll be guided all way long.
Try it for free right now! No credit cards, no hidden fees & fully featured. Sign up in less than 1 minute and start analyzing now. (Analyze continuously up to 3 apps under 25,000 lines of code each. Do you need more? Please contact your partner).